A smooth arrival and settling-in process is a vital part of the relocation process. Our arrival service programmes help new arrivals with every aspect of settling in to their new location.
Arrival services include:
– Information and Orientation
– Information – Welcome pack with necessary information
– A tour of the neighbourhood
– Shopping for basic essentials such as food, appliances, clothing and furniture.
– Opening bank accounts.
– Registration with local authorities, embassies or high commissions.
– Applications for personal documentation and ID cards.
We provide cost-effective accommodation solutions to meet your employees’ requirements, whether on assignment, extended business trips or while awaiting permanent housing.
Serviced apartments or hotel depending on time, timing, budget and needs.
Home Search and Lease Negotiation
Finding the right home is the key to a successful and productive relocation. Our comprehensive range of real estate services are designed to make the search for a new home quick, efficient and hassle-free. Our home search services include:
– Needs Analysis
– Home Search Assistance
– Accompanied Home Search
– Lease Negotiation
– Hand-over Assistance (Inspection report provided with digital photos)
– Lease Renewal
– Lease Termination
– Hand-back Assistance (Inspection report provided with digital photos)
One of the greatest concerns for a family that is relocating is finding suitable schools for the children. A proper match between child and school greatly enhances the prospects of a successful move. We can help you locate a school that best suits your family’s education needs. We will arrange to accompany you and introduce you to the schools and their teachers, and also provide admission assistance where possible. Our school search programme provides the following services:
– Assessment of individual student needs.
– Identification of school options based on needs assessment.
– Provision of school addresses, telephone numbers, principal’s name and a brief overview of each school.
– Coordination of appointments with school officials and attendance on school visits and tours.
– Advice about forms and paperwork required.
– Assistance with admittance negotiations, if required. Maintenance of debenture records for corporate clients.
Registration requirements vary. KEY Relocation provides assistance in registering with the relevant authorities, agencies and organisations. Our relocation consultant explains the recommended registrations for each individual depending on where they are moving from.
KEY Relocation provides all the necessary information and explains the procedures to obtain a driving licence.
Another important factor in successfully relocating is the well-being of the spouse. We provide assistance with:
– Job search, CV writing, reputable agencies and media
– Charities and expatriate support programmes
– Academic and lifestyle alternatives, colleges and courses
– Local networking groups, recreational and community activities
Language training and cross cultural training
KEY Relocation has identified communication as one of the most important factors for successful relocation. We have an in-house organisation with trainers and consultants ready to coach and teach. Training is held at the individual’s office, at home, at our office or in a virtual classroom – whatever suits the student best.
Cross cultural training can consist of
– Introduction to Sweden
– Working as a foreign manager in Sweden
– Values, attitudes and behaviour
– Social styles, courtesy, hospitality, listening and conversation
– Business styles, leadership, decision-making and negotiating
– Customs and religion
Language Training can consist of
– One-to-one intensive learning
– Group training, residential, online
– Mixed learning on an e-learning platform
– Virtual classroom